How you can add fund to your Telegram Ad account? Well, firstly we need to say that the Telegram ad platform is under development now. And it’s not launched fully. So, there are so many things that are quite complicated still now. So, After you have created an ad on your Telegram account or if you want to run an ad on Telegram using your personal or organizational profile; then you will first need to add fund to your Telegram ad account.
Throughout this article, you will learn how to add funds to your Telegram ad account. We must tell you that, you are going to learn how you can add fund to your account, and on the last step of the procedure you will need to wait for a time period to get your request to have proceeded.
What is the Ad Funding Policy of Telegram?
Before filling out the form for Ad funding you will need to read the policy for ad funding on the Telegram ad Platform. And here I’m adding the details of the policy to this article for you; so that you can learn about the funding policy without going to the menu bar of the Telegram ad platform of Telegram.
- Advertisers can choose the languages and the topics of the channel where they want to show their ads. And also can choose specific channels for showing their ad.
- Ads on Telegram are charged on a CPM (Cost-Per-Mille) basis, and Telegram will cost you 1000 views of the ad.
- An ad is displayed when its CPM bid wins an automated auction that determines the best CPM bid for a publication space.
- To ensure and maintain the high quality of ad content, a minimum advance payment of €2,000,000 is required to launch ads on the Telegram Ad Platform.
- From the payment, Telegram holds €1,000,000 as a deposit and makes the remaining sum available to the advertiser to spend on display ads.
- If the contract is terminated and the advertiser spent less than €10,000,000 on ads within the preceding 12 months, the €1,000,000 deposit is withheld by Telegram.
- If the contract is terminated and the advertiser spent more than €10,000,000 on ads within the preceding 12 months, the €1,000,000 deposit is returned.
- All the ads must comply with the Ad Platform Terms Of Service & Ad Policies and Guidelines
So, these are all the policies for adding fund to your Telegram Ad account.
Procedure To Add Fund To Your Telegram Ad Account
Here I will be giving you a detailed view of how you can go through the procedure of adding funds to your Telegram ad account. Here I’m going to give you the simplest procedure to add fund to your Telegram Ad Account.
- First, go to the login page of your Telegram Ad Platform page. Log In to your Telegram Ad Platform account. Then you will be able to see this page of your Telegram Ad Platform account page. From here you will need to select the ” Manage Budget” option.
After that, there will appear another page. On this page, you will need to select the ” Add Funds ” button
- After selecting the ” Add Funds ” button, there will come another page that has a lot of policies and terms of the service written on it with a form for your annual funding. Here you will need to read the terms of your funding first, add your pieces of information with care and make your annual ad budget proposal then you will need to click the “checkmark” on the ” Agreement Of Terms and Services “. Then click on the ” Send Request “ Button.
- After sending the request there will the last page appear on your Telegram Ad Platform. Then you will see this dialogue and you will need to wait until Telegram reviews your annual ad budget proposal and approves your request.
So, that’s how you can add funds to your Telegram Ad account. Now if you want to know how you can create an ad on Your Telegram Ad account, we can help you with that too. Read how you can show ad on Telegram.